Engineering Library New Books List
Following is a list of materials added to the Engineering Library this week. These materials will generally be available for browsing on the New Books Shelf by Monday morning of the week indicated by the dates below.
To place a hold on any of these titles, send a copy (just cut and paste into your email request) of the call number of the citation with your name and barcode number if you have one [number will begin with 29352] from your faculty/library ID card to the Engineering Library email account, email@example.com.
If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, or if you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Washington Engineering Library
ENGINEERING LIBRARY NEW BOOK LIST for the week of October 7-13, 2013
1. Meta-algorithmics: patterns for robust, low cost, high-quality systems/Simske, Steven J. (2013).
QA76.9.A43 S543 2013.
2. Software takes command/Manovich, Lev (2013).
QA76.9 C66 M3625 2013.
3. An aesthesia of networks: conjunctive experience in art and technology/Munster, Anna (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press 2013).
QA76.9.C66 M857 2013.
4. Technology, gender and history in imperial China: great transformations reconsidered/Bray, Francesca (New York: Routledge 2013).
T27.C5 B69 2013.
5. Constructing East Asia: technology, ideology, and empire in Japan's wartime era, 1931-1945/Moore, Aaron Stephen, (2013).
T27.J3 M65 2013.
6. Re-tayloring management: scientific management a century on/edited by Christina Evans and Leonard Holmes.
T55.9.T377 R48 2013.
7. Industrial automation: hands-on/Lamb, Frank. (2013).
T59.5 .L34 2013.
8. Power piping: the complete guide to ASME B31.1/Charles Becht IV.
TJ930 .B346 2013.
9. Random rough surface effects in high speed interconnects using the model of wave propagation
in a parallel plate waveguide with roughness/Ding, Ruihua, (Thesis (Ph D)--University of Washington 2011).
TK 7 Th61940.
10. Intelligent interactive image segmentation algorithms with application to camera phones/Liu, Dingding. (Thesis (Ph D)--University of Washington 2011).
11. Designing body sensor networks for energy efficiency and performance/Nabar, Sidharth. (Thesis (Ph D)--University of Washington 2011).
12. Modulation features for damage detection in fiber composite drilling/Tidwell, Daniel Stewart, (Thesis (MSEE)--University of Washington 2011).
13. Power amplifier design in wide area radio networks for sensor applications/ Wesson, William C. (Thesis (MSEE)--University of Washington 2011).
14. Small cell networks: deployment, PHY techniques, and resource management/ edited by Tony Q.S. Quek, Guillaume De La Roche, Ismail Guvenc, Marios Kountouris.
TK5103.2 .S63 2013.
15. SC-FDMA for mobile communications/Fathi E. Abd el-Samie, Faisal S. Al-Kamali, Azzam Y. Al-nahari, Moawad I. Dessouky.
TK5103.4817 .A33 2014.
16. Next generation wireless LANs: 802.11n and 802.11ac/Eldad Perahia, Robert Stacey.
TK5105.78 .P47 2013.
17.High frequency over-the-horizon radar: fundamental principles, signal processing,
and practical applications/Fabrizio, Giuseppe Aureliano (2013).
TK6592.O94 F33 2013.
18. PCB currents: how they flow, how they react/Brooks, Douglas (2013).
TK7868.P7 B758 2013.
19. Behavioural adaptation and road safety: theory, evidence, and action/ edited by Christina M. Rudin-Brown, Samantha L. Jamson.
TL152.35 .B44 2013.
20. Transatlantic space politics: competition and cooperation above the clouds/Wang, Sheng-Chih (2013).
TL789.8.U5 W36 2013.
21. Methods in product design: new strategies in reengineering/edited by Ali K. Kamrani, Maryam Azimi, Abdulrahman M. Al-Ahmari.
TS170 .M48 2013.