Monday, November 23, 2015
The Engineering Library will close at 5:00pm on Wednesday, November 25.
The library will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26. The library will also be closed on Friday, November 27
Regular hours resume on Saturday, November 28.
Library hours: http://www.lib.washington.edu/about/hours/engineering
Monday, November 9, 2015
The Engineering Library will be open 1:00pm-5:00pm.
For a complete list of hours throughout the UW Libraries: http://www.lib.washington.edu/about/hours
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: email@example.com.
University of Washington Engineering Library
1.Industrial agents: emerging applications of software agents in industry / edited by Paulo Leitão, Stamatis Karnouskos (Amsterdam; Elsevier, 2015).
Call Number: QA76.76.I58 I63 2015
2. Privacy in a cyber age: policy and practice / Amitai Etzioni (New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015).
Call Number: QA76.9.A25 E89 2015
3. Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia earthquake of 2009: lifeline performance / prepared by Earthquake Investigation Committee of the Technical Council of Lifeline Earthquake Engineering (Reston, Virginia: American Society of Civil Engineers, 2013).
Call Number: TA654.6 .P25 2013
4. Preparation of construction specifications for civil projects / prepared by Committee on Specification[s] of the Construction Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (Reston, Virginia: The American Society of Civil Engineers, 2013).
Call Number: TH425 .P735 2013
5. Mobile robots for dynamic environments / edited by Emin Faruk Kececi, Marco Ceccarelli (New York, NY: ASME Press, 2015).
Call Number: TJ211.415 .M6375 2015
6. The Green Industrial Revolution: Energy, Engineering and Economics / by Woodrow W. Clark II, Grant Cooke (Oxford, England; Elsevier: 2015).
Call Number: TJ808 .C584 2015
7. Fundamentals of 5G mobile networks / edited by Jonathan Rodriguez (Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom: Wiley, 2015).
Call Number: TK5103.2 .F8575 2015
8. Ethical programs: hospitality and the rhetorics of software / James J. Brown, Jr.
(Ann Arbor [Michigan]: University of Michigan Press, 2015).
Call Number: TK5105.878 .B76 2015
9. MPEG-V: bridging the virtual and real world / Kyoungro Yoon, Sang-Kyun Kim, Jae Joon Han, Seungju Han, Marius Preda (Amsterdam: Elsevier, Academic Press, 2015).
Call Number: TK6680.8.M74 Y66 2015
10. Characteristics modes: theory and applications in antenna engineering / Yikai Chen and Chao-Fu Wang (Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley, 2015).
Call Number: TK7871.6 .C457 2015
11. FinFET modeling for IC simulation and design: using the BSIM-CMG standard / Yogesh Singh Chauhan, Darsen Duane Lu, Sriramkumar Vanugopalan, Sourabh Khandelwal, Juan Pablo Duarte, Navid Paydavosi, Ali Niknejad, and Chenming Hu (London, UK: Academic Press Inc, 2015).
Call Number: TK7871.95 .C438 2015
12. Göttinger Monograph N: German research and development on rotary-wing aircraft (1939-1945) / edited by Berend G. van der Wall (Reston, VA: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc., 2015).
Call Number: TL716 .G595 2015