Engineering Library Information Resources / Reference and Research Help:
- Visit the Engineering Library website for information, research guides, online resources and materials, and databases.
- Reference and research help: use the AskUs button on the Engineering Library or UW Libraries website to contact us via email or chat online with a librarian.
- Librarians and Libraries staff remain available to help students and faculty access online resources and support online learning and research.
Patent and Trademark Research Assistance: Visit our Patent and Trademark Information page with links to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) information and our Patent and Trademark Information/Search Guides. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use a question form to receive a response via email.
Engineering Library / UW Libraries Collections - Circulation Changes:
- No onsite access to materials in the physical collection until further notice.
- The following services are unavailable until further notice: Request a UW item for Pick-up, Request for Summit materials, UW Article Scanning Services, Course Instruction Scanning, Print Course Reserves, Home Delivery, and Department Delivery.
- Interlibrary Loan services will be limited to electronic articles and materials only.
- Returning items: all book returns are currently closed. Please keep all items until we reopen.
- Due dates will be extended when possible.
- Fines accrued during this time will be reviewed and adjusted upon reopening.
- Please visit the UW Libraries COVID-19 website for more information about changes in circulation services and policies.
UW Libraries COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates and Resources - information concerning UW Libraries' modified services, including remote access to online resources, services for remote learning, and guidance for users: https://www.lib.washington.edu/coronavirus