These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Washington Engineering Library
ENGINEERING LIBRARY NEW BOOK LIST for the week of October 14-20, 2013.
1. Discrete dynamical systems and chaotic machines: theory and applications/
Bahi, Jacques Mohcine (2013).
QA76.9.A25 B344 2013
2. Identification and management of distributed data: NGN, content-centric networks and the web/ Bartolomeo, Giovanni (2013).
QA76.9.D3 B3687 2013
3. Imbalanced learning: foundations, algorithms, and applications/ edited by Haibo He, Yunqian Ma.
QA76.9.D343 I43 2013
4. Water quality engineering: physical/chemical treatment processes/ Benjamin, Mark M. (Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley, 2013).
TD430 .B386 2013
5. Fundamentals in modeling and control of mobile manipulators/ Zhijun Li, Shuzhi Sam Ge. (2013).
TJ211.415 .L53 2013
6. Gas turbine emissions/ edited by Timothy C. Lieuwen, Vigor Yang.
TJ778 .L524 2013
7. Fluid power pumps and motors: analysis, design, and control/ Manring, Noah. (2013).
TJ915 .M26 2013
8. Compressive sensing for wireless networks/By Han, Zhu (2013).
TK5102.92 .H355 2013
9. Heterogeneous cellular networks: theory, simulation, and deployment/ edited by Xiaoli Chu, David Lopez-Perez, Alcatel-Lucent, Yang Yang, Fredrik Gunnarsson.
TK5103.2 .H485 2013
10. Emerging technologies for 3D video: creation, coding, transmission, and rendering /edited by Frederic Dufaux, Beatrice Pesquet-Popescu, Marco Cagnazzo.
TK6680.8.A15 E44 2013
11. Building the internet of things with IPv6 and MIPv6 : the evolving world of M2M communications / Minoli, Daniel, (2013).
TK7895.E43 M56 2013