Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Washington Engineering Library
1. The official Ubuntu server book/ Kyle Rankin, Benjamin Mako Hill
(Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2014).
Call Number: QA76.76.O63 R3685 2014
2. Applying systemic-structural activity theory to design of human-computer interaction systems/ Gregory Z. Bedny, Waldemar Karwowski, Inna Bedny (Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015).
Call Number: QA76.9.H85 B434 2015
3. Application of systemic-structural activity theory to design and training/
Gregory Z. Bedny (Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015).
Call Number: TA166 .B349 2015
4. The regulation of Peace River: a case study for river management/ Michael Church; with contributions by Christopher P. Ayles, Brett C. Eaton, Margaret E.A. North, Lars Uunila, and Jiongxin Xu; cartography by Eric Leinberger (Chichester, West Sussex, UK; Wiley Blackwell, 2015).
Call Number: TC427.P4 C47 2015
5. A practical guide to developing Web 2.0 rich internet applications with HTML, CSS,
Call Number: TK5105.8883 .P43 2013
6. The chemistry of molecular imaging/ edited by Nicholas Long, Wing-Tak Wong.
(Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley, 2015)
Call Number: TK8315 .C476 2015
7. New JIT, new management technology principle/ Kakuro Amasaka.
(Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015)
Call Number: TS157.4 .A43 2014