These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Washington Engineering Library
1. Transparency and surveillance as sociotechnical accountability: a house of mirrors / edited by Deborah G. Johnson and Priscilla M. Regan (New York: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014).
Call Number: QA76.9.M65 T73 2014
2. Post-industrial landscape scars / Anna Storm (New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2014).
Call Number: T37 .S76 2014
3. Peterson's stress concentration factors / Walter D. Pilkey, Deborah F. Pilkey (Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley, 2008).
Call Number: TA417.6 .P43 2008 Note: This is reference book (Library Use Only), but the next older edition is now available for check-outs.
4. New trends in polymer chemistry and characterization: symposium held August 11-15, 2013, Cancun, Mexico / editors, Lioudmila Fomina, Gerardo Cedillo Valverde, Maria del Pilar Carreon Castro, Symposium 4D (2013: Cancun, Mexico) (Warrendale, PA: Materials Research Society; 2014)
Call Number: TA455.P58 M3275 2013
5. Integrated assessment of scale impacts of watershed intervention: assessing hydrogeological and bio-physical influences on livelihoods / edited by V. Ratna Reddy, Geoffrey J. Syme (Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Elsevier, 2015).
Call Number: TC413 .I58 2015
6. Analysis of pavement structures / Animesh Das (Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2014).
Call Number: TE250 .D37 2014
7. Quaternion fourier transforms for signal and image processing / Todd A. Ell, Nicolas Le Bihan, Stephen J. Sangwine (London: Iste 2014).
Call Number: TK5102.9 .E45 2014
8. Advanced routing protocols for wireless networks / Miguel Elias M. Campista, Marcello G. Rubinstein (London: ISTE Ltd 2014).
Call Number: TK5103.2 .C36 2014