These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Washington Engineering Library
1. IJCAI: proceedings of the 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence / sponsored by the International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (Beijing, China, August 3-9, 2013).
Call Number: Q334 .I568a 2013 vols. 1, 2, 3, and 4.
2. An Introduction to bioceramics/ Larry L. Hench (London: Imperial College Press, 2013).
Call Number: R857.C4 I69 2013
3. Fundamentals of information systems / Ralph M. Stair, George W. Reynolds (Boston: Thomson/Course Technology, 2003).
Call Number: T58.6 .S717 2003
4. Earthquake design practice for buildings / Edmund Booth (London: ICE Publishing, 2014).
Call Number: TA658.44 .B66 2014
5. Combustion ash residue management: an engineering perspective / by Richard W. Goodwin, P. E. (Amsterdam: William Andrew, 2014).
Call Number: TD884.5 .G66 2014
6. Opportunistic mobile social networks / edited by Jie Wu and Yunsheng Wang (Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2015).
Call Number: TK5105.77 .O67 2015
7. From machine-to-machine to the Internet of things: introduction to a new age of intelligence / Jan Holler [and others] (Amsterdam: Elsevier Academic Press 2014).
Call Number: TK5105.875.I57 F76 2014
8. Metallic spintronic devices / edited by Xiaobin Wang; Krzysztof Iniewski, managing editor (Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2015).
Call Number: TK7874.887 .M48 2015