These materials will generally be available for browsing on the new book shelf by Monday morning. If you have any questions, concerns, or want us to order a book for the collection, let us know. Please send email to: email@example.com.
University of Washington Engineering Library
ENGINEERING LIBRARY NEW BOOK LIST for the week of November 25-December 1, 2013.
1. Security and privacy in smart grids/edited by Yang Xiao/TK3105 .S32 2014
2. Extruded cables for high-voltage direct-current transmission: advances in research and development/By
Mazzanti, Giovanni (Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 2013)/TK3111 .M39 2013
3. Multilevel converters for industrial applications/ Sergio Alberto Gonzalez, Santiago Andres Verne, Maria Ines
Valla/TK7872.C8 G65 2013
Last Week's New Books (November 18-24, 2013)
1.Oxide Semiconductors/edited by Bengt G. Svensson, Steve Pearton, and Chennupati Jagadish/QC612.S4 W5 v. 88
2. High performance concrete specifications and practices for bridges/Russell, H. G.
(Washington, D.C.:Transportation Research Board) 2013/TA442.5 .R87 2013.
3. Performance-based seismic bridge design/consultants, M. Lee Marsh and Stuart J. Stringer (Washington, D.C.:
Transportation Research Board)/TA658.44 .M367 2013.