- Visit the Engineering Library website for information, research guides, online resources and materials, and databases.
- Reference and research help: use the AskUs button on the Engineering Library or UW Libraries website to contact us via email or chat online with a librarian.
- Librarians and Libraries staff are available to help students and faculty online.
Patent and Trademark Research Assistance / Patent and Trademark Research Center (PTRC):
- Visit our Patent and Trademark Information page with links to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) information and our patent and trademark search guides.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use a question form to receive a response via email.
- Online training, webinars, information sessions, and virtual events are also available from the USPTO.
Engineering Library / UW Libraries Collections - Circulation Changes:
- No Contact Pick-Up Service ends Friday, September 17. Anyone with a Husky Card or UW borrowers card can request and pick up items at each campus. Pick-up service for UW Seattle will resume inside Suzzallo Library on Wednesday, September 22.
- Returning items, Renewing Books Online, Fines: See the UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates page.
- Interlibrary Loan & Scanning Services is filling requests for physical materials, in addition to articles and book chapters. Summit borrowing is available.
- Access to e-resources: UW Libraries provides a wide range
of e-resources including temporary access to over 1 million additional
electronic books and resources through our HathiTrust partnership. (HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) will end on September 20.)
Student FAQ for 2021/2022 - Updated for Autumn Quarter. Provides answers to common student questions about the Libraries, access to resources and specific guidance on COVID-19 and operational changes that may impact students.
UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates - Information concerning UW Libraries' services, current status of Libraries re-opening and operations, and response to COVID-19, including remote access to online resources and services and guidance for users.