Engineering Library Information Resources / Reference and Research Help:
- Visit the Engineering Library website for information, research guides, online resources and materials, and databases.
- Reference and research help: use the AskUs button on the Engineering Library or UW Libraries website to contact us via email or chat online with a librarian.
- Librarians and Libraries staff remain available to help students and faculty access online resources and support online learning and research.
Patent and Trademark Research Assistance: Visit our Patent and Trademark Information page with links to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) information and our Patent and Trademark Information/Search Guides. Contact us via email at email@example.com or use a question form to receive a response via email.
Engineering Library / UW Libraries Collections - Circulation Changes:
- No onsite access to materials in the physical collection until further notice.
- The following services are unavailable until further notice: Request a UW item for Pick-up, Request for Summit materials, UW Article Scanning Services, Course Instruction Scanning, Physical Course Reserves, Home Delivery, and Department Delivery.
- Interlibrary Loan continues to fill requests for articles and book chapters. Any requests that cannot be filled with electronic resources will be requested from other libraries. Requests may take longer than normal. Some requests may be cancelled if another library is unable to fulfill the request.
- Returning items: all book returns are currently closed. Please keep all items until we reopen. If you are unable to keep items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due dates will be extended when possible.
- Renew books online:see Libraries Remote Resources and Service for instructions on how to renew online.
- Overdue fines accrued between March 6, 2020 and the day the Libraries re-open will be cancelled.
- Please visit the UW Libraries COVID-19 website for more information about changes in circulation services and policies.
UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates - information concerning UW Libraries' modified services, current operations, and response to COVID-19, including remote access to online resources and services and guidance for users: https://www.lib.washington.edu/coronavirus
UW Libraries Remote Resources and Services - remote resources and services for online learning, teaching, and research: https://www.lib.washington.edu/coronavirus/remote
Faculty & Student Remote Service FAQs - quick answers to common Libraries questions relating to spring quarter changes and remote learning: https://www.lib.washington.edu/coronavirus/faculty-student-remote-service-faqs